City & Guilds Advanced Level 3 Course
For Groomers who already hold the Level 3 Introductory and wish to complete the next level
This level requires a minimum of 12 months full time experience as a dog groomer. It is a one day dog grooming course for those who wish to achieve the City & Guilds Advanced Level 3 Qualification
We will regularly be holding one day courses covering all aspects of the practical examinations for the level 3 diploma for those who have already achieved the introductory level.
The course will cover:
- Choosing the correct dog
- Preparation of the dogs
- Demonstrations of the three dogs
- Marking criteria for the exams
- Timed practice runs for those who want them
- Q and A time regarding the written examinations
Spaces will be limited to keep the groups small so please give us plenty of notice if you would like to attend.
REMEMBER - you only have three years to complete the level 3 from the day you were registered!
- Course Length: 1 day
- Course Fee: Please contact us
- Course Days: Please contact us
- Course Times: Please contact us